Trade: Devil's Hand Finger Leather

renman303

Wow DAVE! it has been a while!...where have you been....you still have that sea apple?

Things in the reef are great. Got my diatoms cleared up and corals are really starting to grow. The Philapine Sea Apple is alive and well and feeding daily without the use of Phyto. I made my own food mix for the various inhabitants like the Blue Line Wrasse's, Naso Tang and various other fish. I used a flat pack of Sally's Brine Shrimp, with 2 sheets of Dried Nori that has been cut into 1/4" squares, and either Cyclop-Eeze or Daphnia. I just mix all this mess together and put it back into my used mini-cube trays so I always have portion control.

Boy, did I go off into left field?????

Anyway, Turf Scrubber is rockin' like Dokken and growing, well....like a weed! I think it's helping with the water quality although I have not unplugged any equipment.

post-155-1241050855_thumb.jpg

Things in the reef are great. Got my diatoms cleared up and corals are really starting to grow. The Philapine Sea Apple is alive and well and feeding daily without the use of Phyto. I made my own food mix for the various inhabitants like the Blue Line Wrasse's, Naso Tang and various other fish. I used a flat pack of Sally's Brine Shrimp, with 2 sheets of Dried Nori that has been cut into 1/4" squares, and either Cyclop-Eeze or Daphnia. I just mix all this mess together and put it back into my used mini-cube trays so I always have portion control.

Boy, did I go off into left field?????

Anyway, Turf Scrubber is rockin' like Dokken and growing, well....like a weed! I think it's helping with the water quality although I have not unplugged any equipment.

so did you go off on the ATS research/build after we discussed it that one day?

I mocked one up on a nasty 75 gallon tank and it cleared everything up in 3 days!

May need some more reservations ... might be celebrating a new job here shortly :yahoo:

so did you go off on the ATS research/build after we discussed it that one day?

I mocked one up on a nasty 75 gallon tank and it cleared everything up in 3 days!

May need some more reservations ... might be celebrating a new job here shortly :yahoo:

Yea, my ATS is going great guns. Algae is almost 1/4" long on two, 2-sided sheets. I think it takes about 3-4 months to really get to full growth. I have pics of the initial setup on my blog.

Congrats on the new job! I may have to join you if things don't get waayyyyy better soon. We are even talking about moving as Gtown doesn't seem to appreciate what they have. Call me for reservations. Friday night we are having "Cactus Groove" a 40s-50s Jazz ensemble in the restaurant.

Edited by renman303