Coralife Metal Halide Tank Mount & T5 Light w/ Ballast

Chad and Belinda

Is this your light description I found on the internet?

Description

Aqualight Advanced Series - Hang-on Tank Mount

Hang-on tank HQI metal halide fixture

150 watt 14,000K double-ended HQI metal halide lamp

External HQI metal halide ballast with on/off switch, 12-foot lamp cord and 6-foot power cord

Three points of articulation for multiple lighting positions

Sleek, anodized black-aluminum housing with ventilation grill

Highly-polished reflector

Built-in cooling fan

Glass HQI lens cover

Heavy-duty mounting bracket

The Coralife Aqualight Advanced Series Hang-on Tank Mount fixture is sleek, streamlined and versatile with three points of articulation for multiple lighting positions. The compact and low-profile style, designed with a heavy-duty mounting bracket, is suitable for applications where space is limited. It is equipped with a cooling fan, highly-polished aluminum reflector, protective HQI glass lens cover and ventilation grill. The fixture includes a 14,000K double-ended HQI metal halide lamp and external HQI remote ballast with an on/off switch. The 14,000K double-ended HQI metal halide lamp emits the highest light-output-per-watt available. It casts full-spectrum, cool blue-white rays allowing light to penetrate deeper into the aquarium with a realistic blue-ocean glow. The refracted light from the HQI lamp produces shimmering, dappled-lighting effects that simulate properties of natural sunlight in ocean water. It brings out vibrant colors and provides perfectly-balanced lighting for all types of corals and marine life.

Dimensions: 10.5in L

I believe that is the description of my light. My husband bought it new a while back. I also bought a New bulb for it last week (HQI 150W 20000K DE MH bulb) that I received in the mail today that i am including with the light. I hope this helps.

Edited by tate1