Dwarf fuzzy lionfish

JAY-ROC

I need to sell my lionfish he has eaten all of my peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, cleaner goby, and shrimp goby. I had decided to just live without those fish but now i really want to get them back, so that means he's got to go. Asking $30.00 or best offer.

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

ive been wanting one for a while but ive got a neon goby, baby chromis and fire shrimp hed probably make dinner of. What other fish are you currently keeping him with? Will he go after my o clowns?

ive been wanting one for a while but ive got a neon goby, baby chromis and fire shrimp hed probably make dinner of. What other fish are you currently keeping him with? Will he go after my o clowns?

Honestly it will probably eat your neon and maybe the fire shrimp but i have a clown and chromis and he wont mess with them at all.

Lion waiting for a good home he is great with children, and a wonderful personality. He loves to go for nice strolls arround the live rock, he is kind of a night owl but doesnt keep up to much comotion. I think anyone who buys this guy will be proud to call him yours. ;)