WTT Purple Polyp Birds Nest - small colony

Dena

I picked this up at the LFS a few weeks ago, but it still hasn't fully opened polyps up in my tank. I've moved it around a few times to get different flow, different light, but it didn't help. I haven't ever had much luck with these, but I wanted to try it out. I've got a little frag in my tank that I just got so I'd rather use that as a test subject rather than this guy. He's a few inches around and has multiple branches. He's on a rock now, but I need the rock so when I pull him off he'll have a pretty hefty chunk of superglue around his base. This is from me knocking him over before he was dried.

Would like to trade for some colorful rics. I have blue and green already. I would consider some SPS...like a frag of montipora unidata (I think that's what it is...kind of creamish with whitish polyps). Like that's not going to be hard to find. If you don't have rics, let me know what you have. I don't want to duplicate anything in my tank or too many colors already in my tank.

Can meet in Austin this weekend...preferably south, but will be open to further north.

Thanks

Dena

post-429-1235149781_thumb.jpg