power compact bulbs and reflectors

Quiet1

I have 644w of power compacts on my 100 gallon reef tank. I don't know the brand name of the reflectors or bulbs I have now. I know they were a retrofit kit(s) from a discount supplier. It will be time to change the bulbs soon and I was wondering what a good quality brand name bulb would be as replacements. It's hard to find any info as far as quality brand name reflectors for pc's. Is there a quality brand reflectors for pc's? The bulb clips don't hold the bulbs in place well at all. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

It is hard to go wrong with the generic reflectors from hellolights.com.

You can usually squeeze the clip back together on older fixtures. I have seen people use rubber bands, zip ties, and twist ties to keep the clips tight. The reflector itself will clean up with a little vinegar.

pc bulbs need to be changed every 12 months, is that right?

It is hard to go wrong with the generic reflectors from hellolights.com.

You can usually squeeze the clip back together on older fixtures. I have seen people use rubber bands, zip ties, and twist ties to keep the clips tight. The reflector itself will clean up with a little vinegar.