12 gallon nano with custom wood work top/MH

Dena

I bought this a couple months ago for a frag tank and it would be better as a display and I upgraded to a 24 gallon for my frags. Asking $200 for everything...

12 gallon nano with custom wood canopy. The top completely comes off (you can see it in one photo)...the lid has a reflector if you wanted to mount pc's on it and fans on the side canopy that can to be wired. Also has a strip of wood to go around the bottom of the tank.

Nano chiller, just needs a new fan. Has the power cord and wiring with the fan I broke still attached so you know exactly what you'll need. Shouldn't cost more than $10 I think.

K-2 Viper Metal Halide, 70W...bulb is about 3-4mths old if I remember correctly.

Stand - doesn't match, but it worked nicely for this little set up.

I may have some small extra stuff I can throw in...small net, power strip, maybe some chemicals.

If you don't want all of this I will do the tank with the custom woodwork for $80, the chiller for $50, Metal Halide for $100 and stand for $20.

Thanks,

Dena

post-429-1233523410_thumb.jpg

post-429-1233523454_thumb.jpg

post-429-1233523683_thumb.jpg

post-429-1233523772_thumb.jpg

Thanks...I love the look of the wood work...was done nicely. If it doesn't sell I may have to convince my husband to let me set it back up. It just didn't work for a frag tank because I was always wanting to get into it (like to put my hands in the water a lot) and it was hard to do that with the light where it was. But if it's set up for a display, that would be easier. This is what I have now

post-429-1233528639_thumb.jpg

and of course my main tank...

post-429-1233528710_thumb.jpg

Dena

Sorry about that, forgot this forum doesn't put it in the left with your name. I'm in Cedar Creek...11 miles past the airport on Hwy 71. On weekends I am happy to drive to RCA to meet someone. Week days I don't get home until 7p.m. and have 8 dogs to feed so I can't go anywhere, but company is always welcome. I do work downtown at 7th and Lavaca and depending on the day could meet someone close to my office on my lunch hour...and my lunch hour can be flexible...basically any time between 11 and 4 LOL. Or I can meet someone at Austin Aquadome on my way home from work (get out at 6p.m.)...it's out of the way, but it's an easy location for me because I can get on Ben White...and I'm always looking for an excuse to go to an LFS.

Dena

Edited by Dena