ecoaqualizer??

medi

I came across this little item today called the ecoaqualizer. The website make several promises that sound great, but it also sounds way to good to be true. I decided I would do a little research to see what people had to say about them, and to my surprise, people kept writing extremely positive reviews about it. What I am wondering is if anyone in the area has ever tried this thing, and how well did it work?

That is pretty much how I feel about it, but I am always open to new ideas. I am sure at one point most of the things we do in this hobby someone thought sounded like a load of you know what.

If you have ever been in Ammazonia, before the move, after the move, before the EcoAqualizer, after the EcoAqualizer you'd see how pathetic and horrible the place was/is. With that rave review being said you might notice one common thing, that even with the EcoAqualizer all of their tanks looked horrid.

The thing is a sham. You'd be better off stuffing 300' of 1/4" tubing in a piece of PVC pipe and plumbing that into your tank with the $50 as it would at least replicate the needs of a Nitrate reducer.