Green star polyps

AndrewT

How much would you sell some for? Not such a big piece because I only got a 39 gallon

5 or 10 bucks depending on how big. or i can even trade you for something small if youd like. lmk

Hi there,

I can buy some from you. I really dont have much to trade except xenia. Where are you located?

Parmer and yager or i35 yager. heres my contact info. Im free this afternoon if youd like to come by let me know 512 584-1978

yeah thats fine i have class till 5 so i wont be home till about 530 ill send you a pm with my info also im having hell pulling these off the rock. Anyone know a better method to detach them from a rock

Im having hell pulling these off the rock. Anyone know a better method to detach them from a rock

Depends. Sometimes you can use an xacto knife to slice an area you want then peel it off the rock. Other times you might need to break the rock or try and cut/score the rock with a knife/screwdriver. It's fairly resilient stuff.