People are ridiculous

cheetum

Although I fully agree that "people are ridiculous"

this is PETA

PETA is (*&%(_$ ridiculous

although PETA is a group of people...I would call most of them fringe....with that being said....I need to go feed my "Sea Kittens"

wonder what they want to call snakes since they have such a negative image?

THAT IS CRAZY! "SEA KITTENS" ...... SEA KITTENS??!! I'VE GOT SO MUCH STUFF GOING ON IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW, BUT I CANT EVEN PUT IT TOGETHER TO MAKE SENSE. ITS JUST A JUMBLED MESS, AND ALL I CAN GET OUT OF THE WHOLE MESS IS " SEA KITTENS". I GUESS THAT WOULD MAKE ME SPEECHLESS. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO PEOPLE? WE ARE AT WAR, THERE ARE BOMBS GOING OFF IN RANDOM PLACES,DESEASE KILLING PEOPLE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. BIN LADEN IS STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE AND THESE PEOPLE ARE ...... SEA KITTENS.....

THAT IS CRAZY! "SEA KITTENS" ...... SEA KITTENS??!! I'VE GOT SO MUCH STUFF GOING ON IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW, BUT I CANT EVEN PUT IT TOGETHER TO MAKE SENSE. ITS JUST A JUMBLED MESS, AND ALL I CAN GET OUT OF THE WHOLE MESS IS " SEA KITTENS". I GUESS THAT WOULD MAKE ME SPEECHLESS. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO PEOPLE? WE ARE AT WAR, THERE ARE BOMBS GOING OFF IN RANDOM PLACES,DESEASE KILLING PEOPLE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. BIN LADEN IS STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE AND THESE PEOPLE ARE ...... SEA KITTENS.....

Hehe Jay-roc you said it man. All the war weighs heavy on me sometimes, too. It's unbelievable and senseless. Then I look at fish and coral pictures and it's a little better. But sea kittens...can't get my head around that one. BTW maybe turn your keyboard upside down and bang on it. Might unloosen that caps lock key and could find some decent shake. just an idea. =)