WTB SPS frags, $100 cash.

caferacermike

I usually by from Ace in San Antonio but he is still putting his system back together after having an anemone go through his powerhead. I lost most everything a year ago due to an ozone reactor issue. Lost my giant efflo. I've spent about $1,000 in the last 2 months finally cleaning my tank. It was horrible as I was treating for a massive hair algae issue I received trading frags with another reefer. After running my giant Euroreef skimmer and constantly turning my sand bed over, I think I'm ready to get started again. I'm looking for that guy/gal with an overgrown tank that would be willing to make me 3/4" or larger frags, no need to mount, at a good price. Ace usually sells for about $10 or less a frag when I come by with $100 or so. If you'd like to make a little cash and help me out at the same time, get back to me.

Actually I'm not into the whole "LE" my coral is better than your coral stuff. Personally I feel that several variants can be had in the same specimen just because each set up is different. So I'm just looking for lot's of $5 monti, caps, mille, granulosa, , pocillipora, birds nest. The local usual of bottle brush, valida, slimer, strawberry patch monti, green with blue edge cap, red cap, purple cap with blue polyps, you know all the stuff that's been passed back and forth around central TX. All the stuff I once filled my tank up with and began fragging out to others just getting started. So anything you have like that is appreciated.

And this is where I must once again thank Clint, Fishypets, for being the first person in the hobby to invite me to his house and offer me frags. He once saw the progress in my tank and filled me up with SPS even though I did not think I was ready, he knew I could do it. Thanks Fishypets, and I hope your tank is once again being filled up.

I have some nice frags that I already have mounted to Oyster Shells. Birdsnest corals and the like.

Not to change the subject but I would be very interested in how you removed the Hair Algae? My tank has been rampant since day one! I keep removing the rocks to scrub it away but it still returns?

Thanks,

Dave