Free Red Sea 750

Timfish

I'm picking up a Red Sea 750 and need to find a home for it (assuming I don't drop it 😒 ).  It will only be the tank, stand, Red Sea filter and plumbing.  It is free.  No lights or other accessories.  System was running for over a decade until the ice storm last year when everything was lost.  The owner has been debating about setting it back up but is now moving out of town and has decided to let it go.  It has been emptied and cleaned and is ready to be filled and started.   You can pick it up at my shop this afternoon (03-27) at the earliest or I can deliver it for $200 (does not include moving it into a house, just setting on the the driveway or front walkway or where ever is easiest if there's a hill or other obstical).  Note your interest below in a pos.  First come first served, but there is a time limit on picking it up with 48 hour windows to make an appointment time and get it.  If not picked up at the time determined then I will contact the next person inline. 

• Like 2

Thanks Tim nice meeting you will try to post about the progression.  Got it in the garage at least a few neighbors helped.

73362354492__CFC9C3E7-D6E0-4E88-9E8B-65B80EF68C9D.jpg

• Like 2