Ugly 180 gallon tall tank with stand, sump, plumbing, etc available

Jynxgirl

The tank is a 180 tall. Sits on a two by four very sturdy but not skinned stand. The tank has live sand in it that is about 2 to 3 inches or so deep on the bottom. Has about 3 inches of water in it now. Leaving it running so the sand stays alive. There is coraline algae all over the glass. I couldnt reach the bottom and stopped doing the coraline prob about May or so. There are scratches in the glass. Is not a show tank by any means. Is the older style oceanic. I do not know the age but is the heavy type, not the new oceanic crap. Has been up in my house for the past two years. My brother left it here and its just been running without alot of attention except me adding water and calcium, hence the crazy amount of coraline on the glass. The tank is 6 feet, by I think 30 inches tall, 18 inches wide. Wanting to get $200 for the tank and stand. IS NOT REEF READY. Have an overflow that is the never lose suction one (worked great and never had a problem with it restarting when electricity went out). Will sell overflow and plumbing with tank for 260$. We also have a sump we used for the tank. Didnt really fit well but fit. Its tall and doesnt allow alot of working space. Is approximatly four feet long, with a float switch in the sump, and drilled. Its acrylic and good quality. The edges are bent and not glued. I was told Pete made this when we purchased it in San Antonio from someone. Good quality. Sump is divided in two sections. If buy with the sump and the overflow, then will sell all for 350$. The pump i will give you for free. If you know how to take them apart and fix them, then you might get it to work. It is a little giant pump model. It was going out like five months agoish and I called my brother, who came over and said that it was something about a tooth or something that didnt look good. Maybe the impeller. Maybe you can order a new impeller and it will work. I didnt mess with it. He never came back again to bother looking at it nor did he ever get another pump for it. And I will give you the canopy, minus the lightss 'we' bought, that we got from reefer rob. Its for a 180 that is 24 inches wide but worked well. When its on the tank, the canopy goes back to the wall just to the point where the overflow sits. Masks most of the sounds. As well it doesnt let out stray light from the back end. Will not come with lights though!

So, first 350 gets a 180 system with a large sump.

If you bring $450, I will give you 80% of the rock that was in it (probably about 150ish lbs) and the complete system All you will need is lights, power heads and heaters! And maybe a pump if your not mechanically inclined or if you really cant fix it. I dont know how to.

He isnt ever going to take his tank and I am tired of dealing with it! Would prefer to sell the tank and stand before the other stuff as would rather give someone a good deal on the complete system then piece the overflow and sump out and then be stuck with the tank.

Best way to get ahold of me is to email me at jillnairn @ yahoo.com - remove the spaces. It goes to my cell phone. Thanks. Jill

I am not interested in breaking up the sump or overflow from the tank. If it doesnt sell with the tank, I will probably keep it. I am giving someone the oppportunity to buy a large tank with sump and overflow at a very reduced price. If they dont sell with the tank, I can surely use them for a quarantine tank.

So, please do not pm me messages about the sump/overflow. Thanks.