14' flat bottom aluminum fishing boat.

I have for sale on CL a 14' flat bottom aluminum boat with trailer listed for $500. I wanted to list it to members of some local fish forums for $100 less. I'll let it go for $400 to a fellow member. If fishing is your thing you may want this boat. It's got a clean trailer on new wheels. Boat has built in live well. I added rowing oars and oar locks that are basically brand new. Trailer has new tags. Boat has no permanent hull ID, was built decades before. About 1965 Quachita, 48" across top and 36" at bottom. Transom is clean and 1 1/2" thick with good wood. Trailer is a Dilly tilt, I see these sell for $400 alone to sailboat guys, on new wheels and new lights with new harness.

Questions? Ask away.

6bc434d3.jpg

cd3bf960.jpg

Second seat from back is the livewell. That is where I added the oar locks. 4 seats, 3 forward and 1 reverse; perfect place for your dog. Plenty of room between rear seat and transom for average fuel tank to sit or a handful of batteries for your trolling motor.

As far as what size motor will it handle, I have no idea. I would normally stay between 5-12HP on something like this because I prefer to just putt around a lake. Some at work advised me to get a 25hp, but that's to much for me. I figure if you want/need a motor that large then buy a fiberglass bass boat. I was able to row it fast enough to keep my friends and I happy while using it. I grew up with in MI, the land of lakes for sure, and most of us just used trolling motors and 2 batteries for a boat like this. 1 battery to get you out, and 1 battery to get you home. Of course that was decades before all the new high powered, high tech, trolling motors came out. Things could only be better today.