Innovative Marino AOI Novo 50g Lagoon-1750 OBO

Dena

Before taxes this system, with everything below, cost me about $2600.  Asking 1750 obo.

This is hard, but I don't have time for my smaller tank and I haven't messed with it since it crashed on me when I was sick.  It's beautiful and sleek and I absolutely love it and had plans to put really nice coral in it.  It is a complete system less the rock and fish.  The sand will stay and I'll keep it running until it's sold...mostly because I have no other place to put it.

Pics still have the rock and two fish, but those are in my larger tank now.  I can take more pics if needed.  NO SCRATCHES!!!

-Nuvo Fusion 50 Pro 2 (AIO Lagoon)with white aluminum stand - 17mths old. (https://www.innovative-marine.com/specs-nuvo-fusion-pro-50-lagoon)

-Nuvoskim AIO Protein Skimmer - 17mths old - I believe it's the Medium version...lost my receipt.  Just stopped running...haven't had a chance to check it out and see if it just needs to be cleaned or if it needs a new pump.

-Hydrofill 15g ATO Reservoir - 17mths old

-Ecotech Vortech MP10 - 7mths old

-Prism ATO - 17mths old

-Hammerhead Float Plus Algae Scraper - 17mths old

-Heater - I can't figure out which one we put in this tank LOL.

-Echotech Prime Reef LED Light Fixture; 60W

-I have a couple filter socks and some media if you choose to use the media basket.  I took it out and put in two socks.

LOCATION IN SMITHVILLE IN La Reata Ranch which is about 10min. south of Bastrop off highway 304.  You can also text me at 512-six nine eight-71 nine two

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

• Like 1