Personal Portfolio

chatfouz

I have not been here for a while. However I do remember many of the members are interested if not professional Photographers. I have just made my first attempt at a portfolio. I personally doubt my skill however under the encouragement of my GF I posted this anyway. Please any review and advice, comment, critism would be greatly appriciated.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sweetseahorse/Portfolio#

I am still trying to work on uploading these photos to DeviantART. However this Chinese Firewall is Difficult to deal with.

Thank you in advance to anyone who reviews and especially to anyone who comments.

Most of them really look nice. I love the one of the lanterns along the water at dusk! You have some great action shots too. My advice on those would be to use a faster shutter speed if possible to avoid some of the blur. I definitely think you should keep going and be more confident in your work.

I thought I would play around with the crop a little on your diver photo since you weren't happy with it.

post-15-1229529573_thumb.jpg

Most of them really look nice. I love the one of the lanterns along the water at dusk! You have some great action shots too. My advice on those would be to use a faster shutter speed if possible to avoid some of the blur. I definitely think you should keep going and be more confident in your work.

I thought I would play around with the crop a little on your diver photo since you weren't happy with it.

I can not tell you how much I appriciate your comments. And I really appriciate your playing with the photos. It means a lot to me that you would not only read but attempt to help a stranger. The only thing I can say for most of those actions shots is that with the equipment I was working with that WAS the highest shutterspeed available he he... But all the same THANK YOU!!!

Nice shots. I really like the wall pano. I noticed you mentioned on the notes you wanted to fix the seam on it, near the top. Easy to do in Photoshop. Invoke your rulers. Using the lasso tool or marquee tool, start a selection from the top left at 350 pixels, draw down just above the antennae (about 75px down), go to 750px, and close the loop. Feather the selection about 10 px then give it a horizontal motion blur of about 295px. Takes it right out.