FREE Fish

medi

I recently made a new acquaintance that is moving, and cannot take his tank. I am posting on the forum as a favor because he is not a member and the fish will more than likely die if not picked up soon. He has a Large 4 line damsel, tomato clown, and a Picasso Trigger. The fish are yours you just have to catch them. His name is Joe, he lives in Georgetown, and you can contact him at 512-508-4563. If you do pick these fish up please post on the thread so that he will not be harassed with calls as I will probably never see him again, and will have no idea if the fish were picked up.

So after talking with him yesterday and set up a time to go pick them up. I show up and call him and he already gave everything away. wtf. oh well. I guess I expect everyone to show common courtesy. At least he could have called me and told me it was gone or told me it was first come first serve instead of telling me he would hold it for me. sorry for the rant.

well thats really screwed up. I am very sorry to hear that. Like I said he is an acquaintence of mine, and I don't know him personally. please don't hold this against me, I just posted due to he had no filtration on the tank, and the fish would die if nothing was done.

That sucks man, I mean i kinda understand cause so many times people tell me they are coming and they never show, but the way he did it was wrong!!! He should have said 1st come 1st served, and he should have called you when he gave them away to save you a drive and time. I always tell people i have someone who says they are coming and if they dont show i will call you and let you know. but i never make ppl drive to my house and items already sold.

Oh well keep your eye out for more deals cool.gif