monti, GSP, pipe organ, cheato for trade

chrismunn

alot of you have probably seen me trying to get rid of the pipe organ and monti on a few different occasions? :D

i have a few frags that are taking up space in my tank and thought ide put them up for trade. im not looking for alot of anything, but i cant take any LPS or SPS.

any zoanthids, palys, ricordeas, sun coral, or gorgonians are all welcome! im a huge fan of blue and red :) . and i have way too much purple and green. 4-5 zoas or 1-2 rics will take all.

i have a monti cap (from cmanning), a pipe organ (from greenmako), some GSP and a fist sized ball of cheato (both from river city aquatics).

everything is very healthy and has grown rapidly in my tank.

the GSP frag is pretty big, about the size of my finger. in the pic all the polyps are retracted because the coral is out of water. its neon green when expanded.

DSC06253.jpg

the piece to the right of the fish is the piece up for trade.

DSC06110.jpg

the monti cap is a fair size also, about 3" diameter. this piece is brownish orange because its been on the bottom of my tank for a while. i do have some of the exact same piece at the top of my tank that is pink under 48w of pc. when it was under MH's in cmannings tank it was purple, so if giving the proper lighting it should color right back up!

DSC06256.jpg

the pipe organ is a little smaller than a golf ball. in the pic the polyps are retracted because its out of water.

DSC06254.jpg

DSC06157.jpg

the cheato is that wierd yellow color because i have the refugium light pressed up against the glass right there. its the normall color everywhere else. im offering half of whats in the pic

DSC06160.jpg

like the title suggests, just make me an offer. ill be available sunday 12-6-08 all day or next weekend.

• 1 month later...

sounds good. im available today if you want to work something out?

the monti is a rich pink. the piece i have for trade however is brownish orange. the piece is not naturally brown, its just that color becasue of where i have it in my tank. if you have it under pc it will turn pink. if you put under metal halides it will turn purple. but i have it sitting in the shade on the bottom of my tank.