FS: AquaC Skimmer $75

Mike M.

I would like to sell this Aqua C skimmer. It is not all that new, but cleaned up very nicely and was used on my 120gallon tank for 5 years. It was driven by a Mag 12 pump that I am NOT selling with the skimmer. The skimmer produced a nice dark and thick skimmate and this would be wildly useful on a FOWLR tank or mixed reef tank. I am asking $75 for this unit and I have seen comparables sell on eBay for $115 so I guess if no one here in Austin is interested, I'll head that direction. Save me the hassle, take advantage of the good price and help me clear out my garage. Only comment on the unit is that years ago, I dropped the lid to the collection cup and broke it. It was easily and reliably repaired with acrylic cement and the unit performed up to spec after the repair. Contact at 512/785-2661 or email: [email protected] Here's a pic:

AquaC.jpg

AquaC1.jpg

AquaC11.jpg

I would like to sell this Aqua C skimmer. It is not all that new, but cleaned up very nicely and was used on my 120gallon tank for 5 years. It was driven by a Mag 12 pump that I am NOT selling with the skimmer. The skimmer produced a nice dark and thick skimmate and this would be wildly useful on a FOWLR tank or mixed reef tank. I am asking $75 for this unit and I have seen comparables sell on eBay for $115 so I guess if no one here in Austin is interested, I'll head that direction. Save me the hassle, take advantage of the good price and help me clear out my garage. Only comment on the unit is that years ago, I dropped the lid to the collection cup and broke it. It was easily and reliably repaired with acrylic cement and the unit performed up to spec after the repair. Contact at 512/785-2661 or email: [email protected] Here's a pic:

AquaC.jpg

AquaC1.jpg

AquaC11.jpg

Do you know what model skimmer this is?