Have halides to trade for tiny chiller

caferacermike

I had an offer on the table for a week now and I'm running out of time. The offer was for me to trade a light set for a 1/15th chiller. Not sure what happened to the guy bot now I'm offering to anyone that might be interested.

What I put together.

2x Magnetek 250W ballasts and starting caps.

2x polished batwing type reflectors with M52 Mogul sockets.

2x 250W SE bulbs, used.

A couple of ballasts to chose from for adding fluorescent atinics to your canopy.

This is a DYI set up. Ballasts and caps will need to be screwed to a board and the reflectors will need to be screwed into a hood/canopy. The fluoro ballasts have no ends because I cannot predict if you want T5,PC, T8, T10, or T12 bulbs. The reflectors do have PC clips riveted to them.

I am willing to consider coming to your place and putting it all together for you. The halides have all been tested and work well. I am including 2 power cords. One option is to twin the halides together on one cord to make it easier to put them on timers. The other option is to use both cords so you can bring one on, then both, then turn one off throughout the day.

Pics. Nothing has been cleaned but I would if you asked me to.

34a2714c.jpg

The only thing I'd like to trade for is a tiny inline chiller. If you've upgraded chillers and have a little one around...

This won't be listed for long as I'll probably need it all in place early (mondayish) next week.

• 2 weeks later...