CPR HOB refugium

mcallahan

I'm selling my CPR HOB refugium. It comes with pump and a DSB of fiji mud. I added a light to it to grow the chaeto as well as some LR rubble that I'll throw in as well.

This refugium worked great on my 55g. Would work great for a nano tank or for someone who doesn't have a sump.

Dimensions: 13" L x 4.5" W x 12" H

Price: $80

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

I can pick it up tonight if its not to late for you. I have classes thursday and friday till noon if youd care to meet then. Where are you located? If you like to meet tonight you can reach me on my cell at 512 584-1987 anytime is fine. Looking forward to hearing from you thanks

Andrew

I can pick it up tonight if its not to late for you. I have classes thursday and friday till noon if youd care to meet then. Where are you located? If you like to meet tonight you can reach me on my cell at 512 584-1987 anytime is fine. Looking forward to hearing from you thanks

Andrew

Just called that # and an asian person picked up and told me there wasn't anyone there by that name. I'll PM you.