A Few Kent Marine Supplements

Dena

I don't want these to get wasted if there is anyone that can use them. Would like to trade for something...let me know what you have if interested. These are all about six months old.

1 unopened 8oz bottle of Kent Tech I.

1 almost full 8oz bottle of Kent Iodine.

1 small container (can't find it online to get exact size) of Kent Turbo-Cal.

Thanks,

Dena

Don't "need" anything (well aside from a little skimmer for my Bio Cube at work, but that's worth more than these), but want lots LOL. Frags would work.....ricordeas, montipora cap, hammer, different shrooms or zoanthids. I also have some Kenya tree frags that I'd like to trade, but I'll need to post another thing for that.

Dee

What do you need?

You're a little stinker! I'll have to think about that...I ended up putting my other clown back in the tank to see if being away would make him okay with the three new ones. The only thing I don't think he'd do is share his anemone...so with the clowns being use to hanging out in it, I'd like to see if it helps them settle in quicker.

Would you sell the skimmer?

Dee

I have a biocube skimmer, trade you for that leather. Ha

I got a colt coral from the same guy as the clowns and leather. It hasn't fully extended in my tank...not more than about 8 inches yet. Banded it to a rock, but it's obviously not stuck on yet. There are three stalks and I'd like to frag off the smallest piece and could trade you the other two. Here's a photo...my lights already turned off though. I don't really have anything else...trying to stock my tank as well...just have some kenya tree pieces.

I'm guessing the skimmer works...is it an actual biocube skimmer?

Dena

ha yeah i wouldi have it running on my tank but it doesnt do much cause it doesnt really fit... ha let me know on the leather, or ill take any other trades, or you can take it for 30$

post-429-1226456888_thumb.jpg

First time I've had a colt coral, but yes, it's like a leather...possibly even a leather. I don't know what this one looks like extended yet, but shrunk up it's purplish. You can do a search online.

What? Is it like a leather, yeah its running now. Yes actual biocube skimmee