48" T5 Light 216 watts

tropheusmaster

I am surprised no one has checked on this. this bad lil boy puts out some light. this was my main coral light for my 180gl reef tank. selling it for less than half the price of a new one has geisman bulbs in it.

I am possibly interested in your light. I live in Houston though. Do you ever have the ocassion to come to Houston or will you be in the Austin Area week end after next?

LMK via e-mail.

Keith

[email protected]

No problem i totaly understand, I will be in Houston tomorrow (Friday) I listed it in Houston yesterday and the phone and email went crazy, but no solid sell yet!! I am supossed to call one guy back today to arrange a meeting but he only wants to pay 50.00 i am not selling this for 50 cause i paid over 100 for it recently. i am also considering a trade of some kind. I also was considering a 55gal sump/refuguim and use this light but going to do a smaller sump i think. anyways it is still availible so if you change your mind just let me know.