Homemade fish food for sale, $2/bag.

Beretta

I made a batch of fish food this weekend, and I have a whole lot left over, which will go bad way before I can ever use it all. It's based on the recipe from melevsreef.com. It contains seafood mix (squid, shrimp, mussels, cuttlefish), daphnia, krill, bloodworms, plankton, formula 2 pellets, and nori. It is in small cubes, the same size as the white eggcrate that is commonly used for frag stands, seperators, etc. Each bag contains approximately 30 cubes. I'm selling them for $2/bag, and I have 6 bags available. This is basically AT COST. I am only available for pickup during the day, 8-5 (Parmer & Mopac). Take as much as you want.

Edited by Beretta

I made a batch of fish food this weekend, and I have a whole lot left over, which will go bad way before I can ever use it all. It's based on the recipe from melevsreef.com. It contains seafood mix (squid, shrimp, mussels, cuttlefish), daphnia, krill, bloodworms, plankton, formula 2 pellets, and nori. It is in small cubes, the same size as the white eggcrate that is commonly used for frag stands, seperators, etc. Each bag contains approximately 30 cubes. I'm selling them for $2/bag, and I have 6 bags available. This is basically AT COST. I am only available for pickup during the day, 8-5 (Parmer & Mopac). Take as much as you want.

I'll take all 6 bags. I can pick up over my lunch hour this week.

It will probably be awhile until I make some more. Since I needed some food at the time, I didn't charge extra for my efforts. If someone is willing to purchase all of the next batch, I'll make it, but it's going to cost more, mainly because it's a lot of work. My guess is that I will charge about $3-4/bag, but that will also depend on what I put in it. With work and travel coming up, I won't be making some until at least the 29th of September.