Looking to Upgrade Tanks

Kate_the_bait

Hello y'all,

I've been really thinking about upgrading to a larger tank. I'm currently running two biocubes (14, 29) and would like to get down to one tank. 

My only issue is I'm limited on space where I live. 

I'd like something that I can run a sump on but does not need to come with a sump or anything. Also, I don't mind building my own stand if need be. I'm think a 55 gallon or something similar? Or a cube? No idea. 75 gallon footprints are going to be to big. I'd like to have the tank drilled already with overflow box. I have no experience with doing the drilling and plumbing (easy to learn I guess?)

This will be a coral, snail, crab, shrimp only tank. Not into fish really (I'm strange). 

If anyone has any ideas on where to go or has a setup sitting around that can be put to good use please let me know. Figured I'd buy something used first because if your like me you have a shed somewhere with something all the way in the back. I just don't have anything of size I can use. 

Thank you for your time and reading this. Any help appreciated to point me in the right direction. 

Kate

Archived