WTB - Ocean Revive T247 LED fixture

o0zarkawater

Does anyone have an extra/unwanted Ocean Revive T247 they want to get rid of? Been having issues with one of mine and need another. Buying new on Weds if nobody has a used one fo cheap.

PM or text me 512 three three 76820

Thanks,

Chris

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Customer service at Ocean Revive is really great. I had a problem with two of my fixtures a few months ago and they gave me the option of mailing me parts or having it sent in to be repaired. I chose to mail the fixture because I thought it would be faster than doing it myself. The whole thing took about 10 days, including shipping, and the price was very reasonable. 

On 1/8/2018 at 8:38 AM, JoseZ said:

You buying straight from their website? 

Nah, I'll have Jake order it for me if I do it. He's got me the last 2. 

On 1/8/2018 at 8:47 AM, Sascha D. said:

Customer service at Ocean Revive is really great. I had a problem with two of my fixtures a few months ago and they gave me the option of mailing me parts or having it sent in to be repaired. I chose to mail the fixture because I thought it would be faster than doing it myself. The whole thing took about 10 days, including shipping, and the price was very reasonable. 

I have 3 fixtures on my 5' 185gal. This one is the oldest that was actually a sump light before I switched to LED for the DT. It's had a bit of salt spray for sure, which is why I think it's acting up. 

Way beyond any type of warranty period.

I posted before I heard back from their Customer Service, which for sure was very cool to work with. The replacement parts are very affordable and I have done DIY LED before, as well as can reach out to my brothers who have done much of this kind of stuff. I'm just being lazy and kind of want a new fixture and keep this one as backup for parts. I most likely will go ahead and buy a new driver an a couple of each LED from OR and re-build this one at some point.

For the time being I put one of my old 250W MH fixtures in the middle of the tank flanked on either side by my remaining T247's and I like the way it looks.

Now that I'm just running a single reflector, I am going to use an ELOS Spectrachrome 20K bulb that I've had for a while and didn't want to use previous with my 2 reflector setup because I only had one bulb. Originally bought 2 off eBay and one broke in shipping, no replacement available.

We'll see how the tank likes having MH in the center with the LED on sides. Maybe we'll get some more splitting or movement from anemones. 

Archived