Long spine Urchin

mcallahan

My long spine urchin has parked himself on top of my Star Polyps and he hasn't moved all day. No signs of the Polyps since last night so the urchin has to go.

The urchin is a long spine urchin with spines that are 4-6" long. Total body size (excluding spines is 3.5"-4") His body is dark purple and he is very active, even during the day.

I'll take a trade for some cool frags. The frags needs to be easy keepers as I just got my first corals this weekend. Also, they have to be has to be safe to put in with a Coral Beauty Angel.

PM me if interested.

Urchin

urchin.jpg

My long spine urchin has parked himself on top of my Star Polyps and he hasn't moved all day. No signs of the Polyps since last night so the urchin has to go.

The urchin is a long spine urchin with spines that are 4-6" long. Total body size (excluding spines is 3.5"-4") His body is dark purple and he is very active, even during the day.

I'll take a trade for some cool frags. The frags needs to be easy keepers as I just got my first corals this weekend. Also, they have to be has to be safe to put in with a Coral Beauty Angel.

PM me if interested.

I'll trade you for some frags of purple and also orange digitata.

Urchin went to princer7's dream of a tank and was cruising around peacefully when I left.

Princer gave me some great frags to help get me started and now I'm even more hooked! On top of that, i won the Aquatek drawing for reef supplements so I now all I need is a bigger tank... (How many times has an ARC member said that?)

BTW...all the star polyps came back out. But now they are terrified of anything that moves. For example, I put my hand in the tank to move some LR on the other side of the tank and WHAM! The polyps disappeared.

It was very nice meeting you. When you are ready for more frags, let me know. The urchin is doing great and has made its way all over the tank. I'll try to get some decent pictures this weekend. Thanks again!!

Oooohhh..temping...more frags! Give me a couple of weeks to see if I can get the ones you gave me to grow. They seems happy right now, but of course its only been 2 days.