4 hermits up for trade

chrismunn

i have 4 blue legged hermits that i dont want anymore. i suspect they may have been picking at my mushrooms, but i have no proof. what are they worth to you? ill take 1 turbo snail, some zoas, or a small frag of any softie really? make me an offer. 4 pesky hermits...

That's funny. I had to give mine back to the LFS after a few months. They would mess around with my zoas to the point where they wouldn't open/extend. It was like having a gang of thugs running around my tank like it was a level in GTA4. I'm down to three hermits now. Two are blue-legged like yours and the other is a crazy dwarf zebra. They're def like bulls in a china store. I think most LFS will take them in if you have problems finding a home for them. I'm of the belief that these creatures aren't all that useful after they clean up a tank that has just cycled. But they make for some great entertainment in a Clockwork Orange kind of way. Good luck!

i agree, all mine seem to be good for is making a ruckus now. im constantly finding them in places i dont want to see that hanging out. like for instance, in a place where i just mounted a shroom that mysteriously went missing, or in the middle of a colony of pipe organ.... im not helping sell my trade right now, but its the truth :blush: they've become more of a nuisance than anything in my little tank....

Archived