canary blenny refusing to eat

wjrg

Need more info. Is it a new fish? How long? What are you feeding? What is ok parameters? More info. may help.

Well, it is a new fish from 6 days a go. I have 0 ammonia, ph 8.3, 0 nitrate, 0 nitrte, 425 calcium, 11 dkh. I feed my fishs with frozen food like Misis shrimp, Braine shrimp, Plankton, Emerald Entree, Marine Cusine, Cyclopeez and I do it a diferent one every day.

Was he eating when you first got him and has stopped or never eaten from day one?

This fish was eating brine shrimp in the store, but never in my tank, no fish is messing with him and he acts normal, looking in the rocks and all taht but never eating.

I would try live brine mixed in with the food you are feeding each day.

Here in Puerto Rico is not easy to find live food but I will do my best to find it. Thankyou for your time.

Wow! You are in PR? How did you find us? Hope that works. You might also try soaking the food in Selcon or some other food additive to make fish interested in food. I have also heard mushed up banana will work.

I always read articles from every body in the internet, I learnd wath I know by reading this articles and a local store (Miguel Valle). This man knows this buisnes and a consider him my mentor. but not always he can solve our problems because of de delivery issue. for example live brine shrimp. did you realy said banana.

Yep banana. I tried it once because I had a Moorish Idol and I heard they needed more potassium. He ignored it but my other fish loved it. Just make sure to mash it up into bite size pieces.

Thanks for the tip I will try it and I let you knok. my e-mail is [email protected] (just in case)

post-518-1216862628_thumb.jpg