still working on my little 100g

saltwater snoopy

so 100g up an running an planning to work on the sump a fuge my lights will get me started 1 full spec box light 1 24in 2 bulbs t5 i guess an 1 50in green element Led 2 channel but dont think its brite enough for growing coral not sure both lights are simply off n on but the blk box is gtg as a starter light for coral, now i received to big bio ball sump boxes a the 50in led today was hoping to talk sump design, an once ive got a little more cash to see if anyone would help me tie in my sump an fuge, im thinking i could have two of the 3 bulkheads go to sump an 1 bulkhead drain go to my 36 or so tank put a return pump in both have skimmer in the sump and fuge in the 36g have both feed my 100g display, any thought also hopefully tie this in a week or two incase anyone would like to help : )

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

bf07d8a6b54ecbd800faffbfdff562ed.jpg5867d5f3be031d90860f69c63c6b4281.jpgff9804fc73c7fc43f289ee939767bbcc.jpg so i was thanking maybe i could modify the big one a do a flow over filter pads a put my skimmer in it along with a return pump an put my fuge an a other return pump in my 36 bow put a partition an return pump so i can have a fuge any thoughts also does anyone know what the box tube in the middle of that big sump is for a heater maybe? as always thank you for any info

• 2 weeks later...

tought id check in, kinda at a stand still on my build just trying to keep all stuff alive in my 40 an 100g picked up a few more things but ill need to wait to go further my see if i can get some help once i have the rest of my build stuff water changes alone kick my but but once its done should be much ezer by far, so for now water changes an finish letting its all cycle, hopefully it will be cycled an algae under control then i should be ready to finish

probably not going to use bio ball stuff maybe ill use um for top off, good night i can say all the pictures fm the advanced members are the reason i keep at it much harder on my body then i thought, it will mean that much more once im done good night all thank you all for your support and help peace s. w. Snoopy

Archived