600 Gallon Tank- Coral Sell Off

GMFett

Ladies and Gents:

First, EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS: [email protected]

I know many of you were able to see the tank at the frag swamp, but the time has come where the tank will no longer be around. A sad day indeed. 600 Gallon Tank Break Down. I have posted all the corals on Flickr with prices. I have a huge micro collection that I have not photographed yet. This coral sell is full of ORA and Tyree LE's. These colonies are huge. It is hard to grasp from the pictures, but you will see in person. There are 4 pages of pictures in flickr. Here is the LINK:

http://flickr.com/photos/27769460@N04/sets...57605901043918/

Frags: If you want to purchase frags- there is a $100 minimum. This is to ensure that my house doesn't become a zoo over the next couple of weeks with people picking up one frag at a time.

Colonies: You will need to bring a way to carry the corals home. Some are as large as a basketball so plan accordingly.

Packages: If you buy multiple frags and/or colonies, a package price can be worked out.

All corals: The sum of the corals is about $9000 without the micros. I'll sell them all to one person for $6500 (no micros included).

Live Rock: $4/pound. I have 1000 lbs.

Fish: All fish will be for sale in the coming weeks after more corals are removed.

Equipment: Will post prices and pictures shortly.

http://www.maast.org/forums/showthread.php...8538#post618538

post-131-1214853228_thumb.jpg