110g RR tank,60"T5 VHO retrofit kit w/2x IceCap 660s, 48"T5 HO retrofit kit

fjr_wertheimber

110g tank (72"x18"x21"), drilled for 2 1" returns and a 1" drain for waterchanges, custom Calfo-style overflow made by Kingfish Aquariums, with all bulkheads included. Comes with stand (72"x24"xunpainted) and all the wood and trim to complete a matching hood for the tank (all pre-cut). Also comes with custom made foam & base rock sculpture for in the tank. Comes with all paint (and Killz for the inside) to complete the stand and hood.

$250 (I've got more than that in just the wood!!) PRICE DROPPED AGAIN!

60" 6x80W Tek2 T5 Very High-Output Retrofit Kit w/ Bulbs, brand new, never used. Comes with 2 brand new, never used Icecap 660 ballasts, 6 brand new, never used 80W bulbs (ATI Blue Plus, GE 6500K Daylight, ATI True Actinic, ATI Pro Color, ATI Aquablue, ATI Blue Plus), individual Tek2 SLR Reflectors, and waterproof endcaps.

$450 (List price is $729, Reefgeek has it for $629, plus you won't have to pay for shipping) PRICE DROPPED AGAIN!!

(Okay, sorry, just don't understand why no one is jumping at either of the above items... I'd have given my left arm to get those deals when I was setting up my tank!)

T5 HO 48" Coral Vue 2-bulb retrofit kit with individual reflectors, 1 x Actinic bulb, 1x 10,000K bulb, spare 10,000K bulb. Fits 55g tank.

$100

110g tank (72"x18"x21"), drilled for 2 1" returns and a 1" drain for waterchanges, custom Calfo-style overflow made by Kingfish Aquariums, with all bulkheads included. Comes with stand (72"x24"xunpainted) and all the wood and trim to complete a matching hood for the tank (all pre-cut). Also comes with custom made foam & base rock sculpture for in the tank. Comes with all paint (and Killz for the inside) to complete the stand and hood.

$250 (I've got more than that in just the wood!!) PRICE DROPPED AGAIN!

60" 6x80W Tek2 T5 Very High-Output Retrofit Kit w/ Bulbs, brand new, never used. Comes with 2 brand new, never used Icecap 660 ballasts, 6 brand new, never used 80W bulbs (ATI Blue Plus, GE 6500K Daylight, ATI True Actinic, ATI Pro Color, ATI Aquablue, ATI Blue Plus), individual Tek2 SLR Reflectors, and waterproof endcaps.

$450 (List price is $729, Reefgeek has it for $629, plus you won't have to pay for shipping) PRICE DROPPED AGAIN!!

(Okay, sorry, just don't understand why no one is jumping at either of the above items... I'd have given my left arm to get those deals when I was setting up my tank!)

T5 HO 48" Coral Vue 2-bulb retrofit kit with individual reflectors, 1 x Actinic bulb, 1x 10,000K bulb, spare 10,000K bulb. Fits 55g tank.

$100

[/quote

Did you get my pm

Edited by cheetum