McCoskers Flasher Wrasse

pabloescolar

I thought I had a female, and added a male this weekend. Turns out my female just hadn't been inspired to flash /his/ plumage, until I added another. The pre-existing wrasse was beating up the new guy pretty bad but I finally managed to catch him and he's in a breeder basket now. Happily eats frozen.

I'd like to rehome him as quickly as possible but understand there might be concerns about his condition after being bullied. My proposition is this: I'm asking $30, but you can wait a week to actually pay me to make sure the bullying didn't stress him out too much to recover. He seems fine but I'm willing to work with this scenario just so there's a guarantee.

Alternatively, if you can catch the larger pre-existing male (i don't have a fish trap and he is /fast/) you can have him for free and I'll keep the younger one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The smaller male in the breeder basket looks like any pic you'll find on Google, he's 1 3/4" - 2". The larger male is 2 3/4" approximately and has smaller dorsal and anal fins than online pics. I'll try and get pics of both tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived