Free to good home: 25" Mbu FRESHWATER puffer

jenerik

Due to catastrophic leakage of our 300G aquarium, we have made the painful decision to re-home our adult Mbu puffer. He was purchased approx. 6 yrs ago at Aquatek and is in excellent health. We are not asking for any money for him but are only willing to offer him to qualified, competent keepers. YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW US THAT YOU CAN PROPERLY CARE FOR THIS SPECIES. I understand this is a marine forum but we are hoping that perhaps a member here keeps freshwater themselves or knows someone who might be a good candidate.

He has been a member of the family for many years and is in a temporary tank for the time being. We will wait for the right owner. I have approx. 30lbs of whole frozen crawfish which I would be glad to pass along and also, a number of canister filters and other hardware if those would help. We are located in South-Central Austin and I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance if needed. Email: loza-dot-erik-at-gmail-dot-com for fastest response. I do not check forums routinely. Thank you for your time.

photo3_zps1c902e14.jpg

photo5_zps5f8fdfbb.jpg

Archived