WTB Small-ish Reef Ready system

FrankenBakon

Like the title says im looking for a reef ready system.

when i say "small-ish" I mean a 4ft footprint or 75g or less. looking to move my 27g non RR-cube to a larger system and break down the cube. cube looks good but could use a little TLC around the seams if your interested in trading. open to cubes or long tanks, not interested in any RSM's that might be out there unless its the newer non curved edge version but really not looking for an AIO but a RR system

ideally looking for tank and stand at least but open to complete systems minus lights unless your looking for cut a good deal.

also ideally would like to stay at $300ish or less.. preferably less dribble.gif

let me know what youve got!

Chris

I've got a 90g but it needs a little work. I bought it for a freshwater tank but changed my mind and went with a standard tank / canister filter. I paid $400 but willing to sell it for $300. The tank was a little neglected by the guy I bought it from so it needs cleaning. The stand looks like it just needs a some cleaning and coat of paint. The hood probably needs the same and a new piece of plywood on the top. If you're interested there are a couple of pics on the sale thread.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/35153-90g-tank-stand-canopy-300/

Archived