Kessil a360we

CJohnson

I have been wanting to switch to led's for sometime now and i'm settled on getting a kessil, but before i do I have some questions.What is your experience with kessil? Could I put just one over my 60g cube and get enough light. I want to mount it with a gooseneck but are there any other options except hanging it since my tank is rimless?

I have been wanting to switch to led's for sometime now and i'm settled on getting a kessil, but before i do I have some questions.What is your experience with kessil? Could I put just one over my 60g cube and get enough light. I want to mount it with a gooseneck but are there any other options except hanging it since my tank is rimless?

What are the dimensions on you tank I looked at getting a kessil at one point and seem to remember them covering a 2foot square area.

+1 on that light. I had two on a 75g rimless. When I downgraded to a 50g cube (24w x 24d x 20h) I kept one for it. It's got great coverage for a cube. It's got way more light than you really need. I run mine at a max of 43% because I've got mostly acans.

post-2872-0-31817000-1435685683_thumb.jp

What are the dimensions on you tank I looked at getting a kessil at one point and seem to remember them covering a 2foot square area.

24x24x24

I would start with the intensity around 20% and increase it about 2% every 2-3 days. Even though it may not be bright to your eyes LEDs are actually brighter than they look. The color can be set to pretty much whatever is pleasing to the eye. My color is set to ramp up to 35%.

Archived