175g Dutch Aqua Systems - Make Offer! Must Sell!

StickAMW

Hi guys. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I've got to part ways with my 175g setup. It's a DAS system with the integrated sump in the back corner. It has roughly 125 lbs of live rock and another 75 or so of live sand. Lighting is a straightforward 48" 4 bulb T5HO.

Livestock includes banded sleeper goby, foxface rabbitfish, couple of green chromies, large sea hair and large green bristle star, couple of conch and assorted cleaning crew...I know...Strange mix. Was working on getting it setup as a predator tank but moving woes have halted that.

Am looking for reasonable offers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

post-3799-143524630321_thumb.jpg

post-3799-143524632464_thumb.jpg

Hi guys. Really REALLY need to get this sold. Movers have come and gone and I need this out by Thursday. Any takers?

Please post a starting price according to forum rules. Thank you.

Where you are located would help as well. What return pump, skimmer, and other equipment comes with it?

You gotta list more info to gain interest, if you are going to sell this thing in 2 days...

I don't really know what else to describe... I'm not super versed in this...still very much a beginner. The skimmer is the one that comes with the tank from the maker (DAS). I just replaced the pump on it about 8 months ago. The lighting is a 4 bulb t5ho 48 inch set up, with a pair of blue and a pair of white bulbs. This is just a basic setup. There's a power head in the sump that returns the water through the side and I have a additional double pump attached to the side to create surface flow. I've really got to get this out by tomorrow and would even take $500 for it at this point...just the stand is probably worth that much.

Archived