**** ATTN: REEFER MECHANICS---CAR FOR TRADE ****

Charging your refrigerant shouldn't take long if you don't have any leaks. And head gasket a couple hours tops.

The thing about that is unless it was purposely purged.. Theres no reason for it to be empty/low unless there is a leak. Best to hunt down that leak with the UV dye first IMO

Basically you should never have to recharge your A/C unless the car is like 20 years old.. Or theres a leak

(Been working on the AC in my car for six years lol)

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

That too. I know some cars have a safety feature thatll pop a valve if the pressure is too much. These tend to malfunction. But I dont know much about Neons.. Im a Ford fangirl lol

The case with my wife's removing some and it was A ok, also sometimes changing the filters makes a huge difference if they haven't been changed. My wife drives a ford as well. It's pretty easy to maintain. My BMW on the other hand is like battling the nazis for any simple task.

@12_egg_omelette- How about we say we changed the flag but don't actually do it. Haha! Thanks for your input.

@Makena- Thanks for some info! All in all I'm really just trying to trade this car off. I don't really have the time to repair.

Taking trade offers!

Open to just about anything!!!

5-1-2-2-9-6-0-7-7-1

Haha if it has working AC now id take it but im looking for a cheapo beater WITH ac to use only during the summer months and my car has no and its not worth the time and money to play with anymore [emoji14]