$100 SPS Pack

Eli

Thanks again Eli for dropping by and for the outstanding frags! $100 was a steal! Many are already looking quite happy. Hopefully next time you can hang out a while and join us for some schmoozing.

Thanks again Eli for dropping by and for the outstanding frags! $100 was a steal! Many are already looking quite happy. Hopefully next time you can hang out a while and join us for some schmoozing.

Thank you! I sure would love to. Maybe I'll try to plan my next trip around a meeting. :)

Do you have anything else that you feel like fragging? I like a couple of things in here, but not enough to commit to a pack.

I have red digi and green plating monti. If you are not interested I could make you a smaller pack. Thanks

Alright y'all, Ive planned my trip for Monday the 8th. I will be in Austin around 2 and will hangout in town until 7 or so. I am happy to drop coral at your office or home anywhere in Austin. Message me if interested. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I have three more packs available. The coral list is slightly different. All JF pieces are still included. Price will be $140 for the 10 pack. Will post exact coral list soon. Text or call 817-408-6557 to reserve your pack! Thanks y'all! Eli