Does anyone play the Stock Market?

bigsby

There's a huge group of us that are all day trading penny stocks and making a killing doing it. I don't normally risk a whole lot in most companies but there are certain ones that if you due enough DD you can get a pretty good feel for them and patience plays. You certainly can't throw you entire life savings at one stock that's for sure. I played a couple that turned out pretty darn good today.

I also buy lots of other stock that aren't penny stocks but I do day trade those as well. I'm not real big on holding a stock. I'd rather keep siversifying that money.

And yeah. Taxes are never fun. I'll probbaly use most of this money to pay a lot of what I owe still from last year. But still. Worth it any day of the week.

Aww no reef toys? Boo!

I recently got back into it after a two year break. I wish I could watch the news at work to get a better macro view. I guess that is why I write options. I don't have to time anything right or watch the ticker for an exit opportunity. I just have to guess which way the stock is moving, how high and by what date.

I now a full time day trader for myself and wouldn't change it for anything.

I still write options all time but usually for less than 30 days. There's lots of money in that if you understand what you are doing.

And no. No new reef toys. I can't think of anything else that I really need for the tank.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol. I'll get you some shortly.

...on the other hand #PZOO.

A good stock to watch right now. Entry level from .008-.0091.

Luckily I got in at .0054 and it should see penny land here today or next week. Should be exciting.

Also for next week If you'd like to make some money watch #NUGT as well as #UWTI.

That is as long as gold doesn't crash and continues to climb and crude oil keeps closing at least where it is now.

Should see a couple of decent runs with some good chances to turn a hefty profit.

#PZOO is up 100% on this past week and I expect some really nice gains as well. But this one is a flipper and not something to sink your life saving into and hold on to. At least not yet. You buy in the dips and sell on the spikes and repeat. Easy to make 15-30% of your investment a few times over. And that can really start to add up quick if you are dilligent and patient.?

• 2 weeks later...

The Avengers: Age of Ultron is coming out May 1st. The last Avengers movie was the number one grossing film of 2012. Disney owns Marvel. I bought today at $107 and plan to sell on or around May 15th. Attendance is usually up and up the first two weeks and then begins to decline. Some movies can go further but I'm conservative.

I have done the same with the last two Hunger Games movies that came out in 2013 and 2014. The next one is due November 20, 2015.

Just curious. Did anyone do anything with Disney?

It was rough for a minute. I expected the S&P to continue going up until May but it was rocky and went down for a while. The usual nonsense: Europe, China, Federal Funds Rate, etc. None of it substantiated. I didn't turn a profit until this week and now it's up 21%.

I didn't. But I have been playing the hell out of PZOO.

Closed today at .0160. Almost up 100% from when I recommended it and over 250% from a little over a month ago when I got in. And there is still lots more to be made!!

Avengers: Age of Ultron took in $27.6 million in its opening Thursday night. Worldwide that is $314.6 million. I expect Monday to be an explosion if the opening weekend is just as good.

• 3 weeks later...

The Avengers: Age of Ultron is coming out May 1st. The last Avengers movie was the number one grossing film of 2012. Disney owns Marvel. I bought today at $107 and plan to sell on or around May 15th. Attendance is usually up and up the first two weeks and then begins to decline. Some movies can go further but I'm conservative.

I have done the same with the last two Hunger Games movies that came out in 2013 and 2014. The next one is due November 20, 2015.

Just curious. Did anyone do anything with Disney?

It was rough for a minute. I expected the S&P to continue going up until May but it was rocky and went down for a while. The usual nonsense: Europe, China, Federal Funds Rate, etc. None of it substantiated. I didn't turn a profit until this week and now it's up 21%.

Just to follow up in case anyone was following along. The buy price was $107.24 and the sale price was 110.32. I have to admit I was a little disappointed that it didn't go up to my target price of $115, but the macro market kept it lower than I think it should have. Profit is profit and I have to be happy with that.

The next trade I'll do based on a movie release is when the next Hunger Games comes out in November, unless I see something in the summer releases.

Archived