Getting out for now selling rock, sand, and false perc

aggieMEDIC

Due to things beyond my control I am taking my tank down for an unknown period of time. I have live rock approx 60 lbs, plenty of sand its over a year old, and a false perc (probably a female by now she has been by herself for the last 6 months)

Rock I guess for $2/lb sand is free if you buy something else. Because i have not been able to take the care I would like to the rock may need to be cleaned one way or another, some of it has some hydroids but with some kalk paste they should go away pretty easy, other pieces have some GSP that is kinda dormant right now. I may have a few zoo's left but dont think so. one of the reasons im getting rid of the stuff is i have been having an algae problem and cant get the red slime to go away. so quarantining would be a good idea, I KNOW i dont have any flat worms or red bugs or that kind of stuff.

you can call my cell. 936-433-4942 I live in Buda right off 35.

Thanks

Rob

Actually the clown paired up with mine as soon as I put him in the tank. Thanks a lot Rob, they are a really cool pair. Your Clown is teaching mine how to go and be cleaned by the fire shrimp and they are having a lot of fun. I pair of clowns are a lot cooler than just one, very different behavior. I just need to get my new tank up and running because of the big bioload I added.

Set up the tank this morning, I think it'll look great once the sand clears. I added 40 more pounds of sand and about 10 pounds of rock from aquatech to fill the holes in the structure I wanted to build. I went through about 6 tubes of superglue.

I stabbed my knuckle with one of those little spine/needle worm things growing on the rock and it left a small hole and my knuckle swelled up a little and is till pretty sore. Weird huh?