LA Lakers Zoas

PeeperKeeper

I have a big beautiful LA Lakers zoa colony with over 100 polyps which I'm selling for $100. I've seen Lakers sell for as much as $4/polyp if it were broken up into smaller pieces, but I didn't want to do that. If you wanted to, you could easily frag it and get your money back and then some.

post-28-0-98037700-1411938016_thumb.jpg(The white thing in the picture is just something that settled on it. I didn't want to pick it off and make them close to take the photo.)

Here's another photo of some of the other LA Lakers I have in my tank which all grew from the same original source. This photo is more representative of their color (they are the green/purple ones in the middle, not the orange ones on either side). Sorry about the blue photo above but it was the only one I have of the actual colony I'm selling.

post-28-0-02536400-1411939415_thumb.jpg

I also fragged a couple of 13 polyp pieces of LA Lakers for which I am asking $40 each.

You can PM me here, but I may forget to check so texting me at 512-964-2015 will get a quicker response. The tank is located at my office, Parmer Eye Care at Parmer Ln and Neenah (aka Lakeline Blvd). Feel free to come by to look anytime during business hours, which are 8-6 Mon, Tues and Friday (8-7 Wed and Thurs) and 9-2 on Saturdays, but need to arrange a time with me for pick up. I prefer cash, but I actually could take credit cards through my office if necessary.

Archived