wife wants unused tanks gone

GrimReefer

Well I'm getting another tank to replace my innovative 38g. So wife says I have to get rid of the last 2 I'm not using. So first one is a mr. Aqua bow front not sure of Tha gallon but it's 24"x10"x12" I think by looking can't find tape measure. Somewhere around 15 gallon. Comes with aquatic life ho 2 lamp t5. Bulbs have a months use on them. Biowheel filter and another in tank overflow box 3 chamber filter. Can add different media in each chanber and has its own bump in it. Comes with heater and mount. Pretty much an all in one bought it for my sea horses but ended up building my own tank. No scratches back is painted black

Other tank is an old oceanic I used for my predator tank. Has 1 1" drilled hole. Have the p.m. corner overflow and enough room to drill 5 more 1" holes has some light scratches from my 3' eel knocking rock over. Have the stand for free since I left it outside and my great Danes thought it was a chew toy. Tank is 5'x18x24

100 each

post-950-0-68608200-1411076134_thumb.jpg

Pic was taken in China from here that's why it's upside down lol.

And I'll clean them all up before you pic them up, have been sitting under the house for a while

Cool tank for the frag swap!!! Guaranteed only bow front there

Will be posting my innovative marine 38 gallon with eshopps skimmer, cpr medium hob refugium and heater as soon as I move might leave 3" sand bed in also. Hope to move within a month. Can pm if interested but wife won't let me setup new tank till we move so have to wa it until then

I am at work away from for the next 3 weeks. Have no pics of it on my phone. I'll make a new post when I get home and before I break it down. But the way it's setup is refugium hangs off back of tank draws water from return section and releases it in left overflow. Skimmer hangs on side-back draws water in overflow and releases in tank. I still have glass lid but can not be used with the skimmer in its current position. Back is white. Might also include a vortech mp10 wireless with it also. So if interested save some cash and it will be posted when I get home on the 15th.

Make an offer on the oceanic 110g anyone I really don feel like moving it again. Tank in decent shape to set up. Stand will hold it but looks like crap with top lip corners chewed up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived