Candy Cane (colonies & Showpiece), LA Lakers Zoas and Seriatopora frags

PeeperKeeper

Several nuclear green candy cane colonies. First three are $35 each and they have minimum 20 heads each. One of them has GSP on it which comes as a "free bonus". :)

Same photo on the right is a rock covered in L.A. Lakers Zoas. Probably 100-150 polyps. $100.

a72bb2e1ed07d992b1069199d151335a.jpg

I have MANY frags and small colonies of seriatopora caliendrum. Tips are aqua. It's on the right in this photo. That colony of nuclear green candy cane is larger than the other 3 (about 50 heads) so would like $50 for it.

68690fb5e5c9950241246862e321ccfe.jpg

Finally, I have two really huge showpiece Nuclear Green Candy Cane colonies. The smaller one on the left is over 6" diameter. $250. The one on the right is longer front to back, probably 8" by 6". $300. They are really spectacular if you have room for one. I don't really want to sell both of them, so when one's sold they are both off the market.

103906df5c8a51c646116913e157dbb5.jpg

You can PM me here, but I may forget to check so texting me at 512-964-2015 will get a quicker response. The tank is located at my office, Parmer Eye Care at Parmer Ln and Neenah (aka Lakeline Blvd). Feel free to come by to look anytime during business hours, which are 8-6 weekdays (8-7 Wed and Thurs) and 9-2 on Saturdays, but need to arrange a time with me for pick up. I prefer cash, but I actually could take credit cards through my office if necessary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I figured out that I have 3 different sizes plus the showpieces in candy cane. This photo shows two on the front/left which are $20, a medium sized one in the back which is $50 and a medium-large on the right which is $75. The showpieces are not in this photo but they are WAY bigger.

post-28-0-15291000-1411063462_thumb.jpg

I also still have the LA Lakers and Birdsnest (seriatopora).

• 4 weeks later...

Weekend bump. Still have the 2 huge showpiece Nuclear Green Candy Cane. Decreasing price to $200 for the one on the left and $250 for the larger one. Also still have a few smaller frags of it.

Sold the large LA Lakers colony but have some smaller frags of LA Lakers and Dragon Eyes, and some seriatopora caliendrum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived