WTB mushrooms, other easy, fast-spreading corals, and an anemone

jhilt7743

Looking to add some color to my tank, something pretty easy to keep that duplicates pretty fast. Any color of mushroom as long as it's not brown. Preferably attached to some rubble or a whole rock. I already have some GSP so not really looking for any more of that at the moment (unless it's free lol or pretty cheap) but a small amount of yellow or pink star polyps would be nice. Would love some blue xenia. Looking for other easy corals as well that grow pretty fast. I've always loved the pink glove/clove polyps with green centers (picture below.) Maybe even some cheaper zoas. As far as the anemone, i'm also looking for something on the colorful side for my clown to host, nothing brown. I had a maroon-striped long tentacle in my last tank and loved it. Prefereably something with longer tentacles unless it's a green carpet anemone. Really looking for something 4 inches or bigger than my medium/large oscellaris can completely hide in. I love the rose bubble-tips but they're usually a little out of my price range. Feel free to shoot me a pm or text/call me at 903-736-7743. Thanks, and sorry to be so picky smile.png

post-2027-0-02224200-1408000147_thumb.pn

Archived