Ovation Celebrity Deluxe

Hey guitar players

My wife is letting me get an HD28 so its time to sell my Ovation Celebrity Deluxe. This has been my baby for the past few years and is in perfect condition. Not a single scratch or dent on it. It is the transparent blue and includes hard shell case. These sell for $550 on musicians friend, and I think we can all agree that is the best price anywhere. I'm willing to sell this to an ARC member for $300 obo. Pm me if interested. Anyone is welcome to come over and give it a test drive. After about a week I will prolly put it on craigslist.

guitar.jpg

following taken from musiciansfriend

"Strong acoustic voice, plenty of electric punch.

The Ovation Celebrity Deluxe Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a super-shallow bowl to give you ultimate comfort. Offset sound ports permit a unique bracing pattern for extra power and resonance. A slim, comfortable U-shaped neck and bound rosewood fingerboard provide a smooth feel and handsome looks. The neck is reinforced with both a steel truss rod and square aluminum channel, making it resistant to warping or twisting. Comes equipped with OP-30 preamp with 3-band EQ. Includes a preshape circuit that lifts the bass and treble and reduces frequencies below 40Hz. 25-1/4" scale with 1-5/8" nut width.

Ovation Celebrity Deluxe Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:

Lyrachord composite super-shallow bowl back

High-pressure laminate spruce top with quintad bracing

Mahogany neck

Bound rosewood fretboard

Walnut string-thru pegless bridge with compensated nut

Gold, sealed Ovation high-ratio tuners

Under-bridge piezo pickup

OP-30 preamp with graphic EQ

5-piece epaulettes

5-ply body binding

Diamond-and-dot mother-of-pearl fretboard inlays