BuildMyLED in stock?

Bpb

I'm from a couple hours out of town but will be in the area on Friday. Curious if you carry any of the 48" BML strips currently, or better yet if you have any running on any of your display tanks. Thanks!

The dome typically carries the 48 in super actinic and reef spec at 70 degree spread. They have a tank upstiars lit in reef spec but I don't think they have the combo set up. I will be in today and take a look.

I can tell you I have a 24" super actinic and (2) 12" reef spec over my 46 G bow and love them. I might could do with another 12" reef and see some faster growth perhaps, but I don't beleive I need anywhere near the 4 36" units recomended for the tank. I will be doing 4 48" on my next build, a 90 bow; BML says 6...I can always add if needed.

Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up. I've been going back and forth for 2-3 months now on getting a custom spectrum built but frankly tired of waiting. 3 months is a little silly for a single led strip to get built I don't care how busy you are. I want to lay eyes on a super actinic and a 14k, and possibly a 20k at some point and just order a stock layout and be done with it. They're supplements to my metal halides. Not real concerned with tons of par so I'm looking at a single strip as a dawn dusk and maybe an additional 100 or so par from top to bottom if possible. My only fear is the super actinic being too over the top psychedelic black light effect for my taste, but the 14k or 20k not having ENOUGH pop.

Archived