Selling a complete 90 reef tank and asking $2,000 (obo) for everything. There is easily over $5000 in the setup.

Included: 90 gallon corner overflow black trim tank

Black marine gloss coated wooden stand with two doors

4 chambered 30 gallon sump with built-in refugium fits perfectly in the tank stand

4 black sol blue Aqua Illumination LED lights with hanging kit attached to stand by lighting mounts

Eco Tech MP40

Vertex IN-180 protein skimmer

TAAM RIO 20 Hyper Flow return pump

~40 lbs of live rock

~25 lbs of dry (3 years) live rock

Several corals to include: football sized kryptonite candy canes, green, orange, purple, green with purple rim caps, some milliporas, acros, zoanthids and several other hard corals......

RO/DI kit with water changing equipment

1 medium sized maxima clam

1 medium sized crocea clam

Large rose bubble tipped anemone with a breeding pair of percula clown fish (anemone has split four times over the past 5 years)

2 pajama cardinals, 1 yellow tang, 1 black and white damsel

TLF phosban reactor 150 with a RIO 600 pump

Electric power switch with timers built in

This is the complete package that is still running in my kitchen. I do not have the time or energy to keep up with it anymore so when I do maintenance it is to top off the sump and clean the glass. It will certainly need attention get the algae under control again.

The lights are the biggest expense so if I end up selling them first I will part the rest out. I would basically do a packaged deal with the livestock and corals after I parted out what has already been asked for. But I would initially just like to rehouse the whole thing to someone who will spend the time with it and get it beautiful again. Everything gets along with each other very well.

I will part the system out if I sell the Aqua Illumination lights first. I am asking $1200 for the four sol blue, black cased modules. They are two years old and they are in perfect working condition. The lights are mounted on the AI hanging kit and very neatly tied up so there is no cables hanging down or twisted to hold in place. The AI controller is mounted on the wall next to the tank.

Archived