260lbs of Live Rock

mrshall1027

I've got about 260lbs of nice, clean live rock for sale. There are several sponges, feather dusters and other great filter feeders all over the rock. I wish I could keep it for my next tank because this type of rock is Grade A!!

$3.50 per lb. Also, rock will be available after coral is gone. Some rock will have encrusted coral as well, so those pieces will be priced differently.

ALL SOLD

We had a 75 gallon tank before this 135. We purchased about 50lbs of dry rock for it and about 50lbs of cured live rock to start the 75 gallon. All of that was moved over to the 135 gallon tank along with other cured live rock we purchased from other members and some of the LFSs. All of the rock is fully cured, full of pods and covered in coralline algae. We even quarantined all the rock for about 2 months while building up the 135 to insure it was clean before putting it into the new tank.

We only have one shelf flat like piece ~5-8 lbs and its $30 due to encrusted superman monti left behind. Our tank is only 18" deep and we have a large sand bed so most of our rocks are only taking up 3-5" of depth, A lot of coral has been removed, so we should be able to get at least 50 - 100 lbs right now if you would like to stop by.

Thanks mrshall! The live rock is great quality and the hitchhikers are great too! I'm sorry to see that beautiful system taken down but more than excited for the new build thread once y'all get established in your new home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived