who has radion xr30w pro?

I am trying to decide between these and the kessil led for my 90 gallon 4' tank. I would like the functionality of the radions but have never seen them over a tank in person. Can anyone let me know there experience first hand? Do they have the disco effect the old ones had? Is there a local fish store anyone knows of running them so I can go look at them? Thank you in advance for any help.

Have you seen this post? I had Vega's on my last tank but decided to try the Kessil's after seeing this.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/29473-my-led-journey-and-experiences/#entry226035

I just put the first corals in on Sunday so can't give much of a review on them. They do a great job with the shimmer effect. I really like the miniumalist look of them, my tank is 4' also.

I've actually not gotten to see the newest kessils in person, but pictures and videos I've seen look awesome and I hear those don't do them justice. I have however seen a handful of radion pro units running on fully stocked sps tanks. They're nice, colors were good but I wasn't immediately blown away or even more impressed than any of the AI sol blue tanks, reef breeders tanks, or even $15 plusrite mh tanks. Maybe the stuff that is great about them takes time to appreciate or notice which I would totally believe. I know there are club members who use just about every form of led on the market. I bet if you posted a want to see posting in the general forum you could make a day out of checking them out. The radions are great units, and probably have the best customization, though I simply like the idea of how sleek and easy to use the kessils are. Plus you cannot forget kessils are the only LEDs that use a true sub 400 nm UV spectrum in their overall offering. In the 40ish diode chip, I believe 3 of them are 390 nm UV