Wtb small bta

Gonzo59

I'm looking to buy a small bta anemone in the near future. I've decided to dedicate my little nano to a bta as my clowns keep trying to host in my zoas... The zoas don't like this too much. I would like for it to be colorful, as it might very well evict the rest of the corals ( I have a 14 g), but I'm not looking to spend a fortune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is a fortune? A range you are willing to spend will help the rest of us determine if what we have is worth contacting you about....

Well it depends on what it is... I was thinking around $75

I found this guy online for $70 and might go for it

post-3525-0-86801200-1395793427_thumb.jp

Alright man. I think I'm gonna go for the online thing. Shipping is 40 but Kevin wants in on it too so that would take it down to around 15 a person

Actually just got offered a nem by a guy who has 3 Sherman rose bta's. Looked em up and the have been tank breed since 2000 and are supposed to be the hardiest of nems and love to split. Right now he is asking 50 but I'm seeing if we can bring the price down if we buy 2 or all three of em.

Actually just got offered a nem by a guy who has 3 Sherman rose bta's. Looked em up and the have been tank breed since 2000 and are supposed to be the hardiest of nems and love to split. Right now he is asking 50 but I'm seeing if we can bring the price down if we buy 2 or all three of em.

absolutely, i read up on them and everyone talks about the quick splitting hardiness. i'm in man!

What the.., I got a RBTA from Niko for $80, golf ball size, I feel duped

I saw a Ritteri, Sebae and RBTA at Niko's for 30-60 each. I would hit them up on Friday for the big sale and score one. The RBTA was the size of a golf ball, the others were baseball size.

What the.., I got a RBTA from Niko for $80, golf ball size, I feel duped

I saw a Ritteri, Sebae and RBTA at Niko's for 30-60 each. I would hit them up on Friday for the big sale and score one. The RBTA was the size of a golf ball, the others were baseball size.

Lol from what I've seen bta's really fluctuate in price I guess sometimes they have a higher supply than demand depending on when the nems decide to clone themselves.

Also with BTA the size you see is misleading.... I have a 12" one and a 3" one and the other is a Sherman who splits at just over 6" everytime - but they all change size daily

Archived